It is Fall, and this is the perfect time to make some fun DIY scented pinecones with Young Living Essential Oils!
Materials and Essential Oils:
- 2 pounds of pinecones
- Large plastic bag
- Suggested essential oils (you can pick one or more than one, it is up to you!):
- Cinnamon Bark
- Optional items:
- Cinnamon sticks
- Dried orange peels
- Eucalyptus leaves
- Place half of the pinecones in the plastic bag and sprinkle a total of 15 drops of your chosen essential oils.
- Add the remainder of the pinecones to the bag and sprinkle another 15 drops of your chosen essential oils.
- Add the optional cinnamon sticks, dried orange peels and eucalyptus leaves.
- Close the bag tightly with twist-tie or string, and shake.
- Let it sit for 1-4 weeks, shaking the bag 1-3 times each week.