- Small glass container
- Reed diffuser sticks or bamboo skewers
- Essential oils
- Rubbing alcohol or vodka
- Mix together about 1/3 cup water and 1 Tbsp rubbing alcohol or vodka in glass container.
- Add 20+ drops of essential oil and mix to combine.
- Trim reeds to desired height.
- Put 6-10 reeds in the diffuser solution.
- Place reed diffuser in an area of your home where it is unlikely to be knocked over. Check weekly to rotate reeds and to see if more diffuser solution needs to be added. Discard after 8-10 weeks.
*Keep out of the reach of children.