Young Living Essential Oils can be used to help with studying. If you have final exams coming up, have kids that need a little bit of extra help staying focused to study, or help you to concentrate on whatever you are doing, there are oils for that!
- Diffuse in the room to help improve concentration. Can also add Lemon to it for a great combination!
- Contains 12 oils synergistically combined to help promote mental focus, clarity, and alertness.
Peace & Calming
- Contains Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy. Used together, these can help reduce stress and tension.
- Contains Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Melissa, Frankincense, Blue Cypress, Lavender, and Helichrysum. This powerful combination helps give your brain a boost with essential oils that are high in sesquiterpenes. Use this blend to clarity your thoughts and have better focus – perfect for studying or doing homework.
- Contains Rosemary, Juniper, Lemongrass, Nutmeg, Idaho Balsam Fir, Clove, and Black Pepper. This powerful blend of essential oils revitalizes and helps to restore mental alertness, boosting energy.
Whichever you use, be sure to use it while you study and then also right before you take the test. Aromas used in this way can help to remember what you were studying while you take the test.
Have you tried essential oils to help study or stay focused? Which are your favorites? Share with us below in the comment section!