Enjoying learning about essential oils and want to join the leading EO company in the world? I applaud your decision and am excited to get you started on your oily journey with Young Living Essential Oils!
Signing up to become a Young Living member can seem a little bit complicated, so I will try my best to describe it in an easy to follow, short and sweet way.
There are two ways you can place an order. You can be a retail customer or you can become a Young Living Independent Distributor.
- Retail customers still sign up under one of us (whomever referred you).
- However, you will be paying RETAIL prices, and you also can’t earn free products from Young Living.
- Can’t buy the membership kits, like the Premium Starter Kit which is a seriously great value!
Young Living Independent Distributor (“MEMBERS”)
- This is the best option, seriously, if you are really wanting to start with the oils, this is the option you want!
- You will save 24% off retail prices, you pay the “wholesale” price on the products.
- Think of it like a membership to Sam’s Club, it allows you to purchase at a discount!
- Can sign up for Essential Rewards to earn FREE products and lower shipping for your orders.
- Have the ability to earn money for signing people up, and future purchases. If you don’t want to do this right away (or at all), that is fine! You never have the obligation to do so.
Suggested Kit: Premium Starter Kit
- The “Premium Starter Kit” is available for $150 or $160 (only difference is which diffuser you get).
- This is the BEST VALUE for your money.
- 5 ml bottles of: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, Stress Away, Thieves, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Purification, PanAway, Joy, and Citrus Fresh! (some of these changing, I'll update when available!)
- 2 samples of Ningxia Red, 2 sample packages of Lemon, Peppermint, Lavender, Peace and Calming, and Thieves
- Roller ball fitamint (to turn an EO bottle into a roller-ball!)
Sure, there are other kits you can buy to become a member, but they just don’t make sense to buy with what you get for the money versus the Premium Starter Kit. For instance, the $40 kit only comes with Stress Away and the samples. The $75 kit has the diffuser, Stress Away, and the samples, but not the other 10 oils. Most people who go for those kits end up buying the Premium Starter Kit later that month, or the next, so if you can do it right away, that is what we suggest to just start with. It is definitely the best value and really gets you started with using the oils!
Okay, so now that you understand what the difference of being a customer vs a member is, and which kit is the best value, I’ll guide you step-by-step on how to sign up!
Easy to Follow Steps to Sign Up
Tip: You may want to open the link in a new tab or window so you can still see the instructions.
Step 2: Make sure that “Young Living Wholesale Member” is selected to become a member! Remember, this is the only way you save 24% and can buy the kit!
Step 3: Make sure that the member numbers 1860270 are entered in the blanks for Enroller and Sponsor. (If another Essential Dreamer member referred you, enter in their numbers).
Step 4: Fill in your information. It will ask for your social security number, but it is only for legal purposes if you earn $600 or more per calendar year. If you don’t earn that much, they do nothing with it at all!
Step 5: Make sure that you write down your username, password, and PIN number. You will need this to login to your account or contact customer support.
Step 6: Select the “Premium Starter Kit” for $150 or the “Premium Starter Kit with Aroma Diffuser” for $160.
Step 7: Select “No, thank you” on the Essential Rewards option, unless you want to get started with that right away. Most people skip this the first month and get it on their next purchase though. We can talk more about that later!
Step 8: Click “I Agree” and “Next”
Step 9: Review your enrollment information (you should see Sheri Newton as your enroller and sponsor, or the person who referred you).
Step 10: Add on any other oils or products you want. You don’t have to add anything else though.
Step 11: Check out, pay for it, and you are now a member! Yay!
Congratulations on becoming a member! It wasn’t too hard, was it? I was super excited to get my kit in the mail. It usually takes a little over a week to get your kit delivered. Login to your account to track your package with FedEx once it is shipped. If there are any problems, let one of us know!
Keeping Your Member Status
Staying an active member is quite easy. You are only required to spend $50 in a calendar year to be an active member. You don’t have to buy a kit each time either, you can buy individual oils, or other products of your choice. Trust me, that is not hard to do!